Advice
Recent / Top
  • Anonymous gave Advice

    You can say that but maybe little more respectful. Email your teacher and tell her what happened, in sure that he or she will understand. And talk to the rest of your group members. I hope everything goes well (:

  • Anonymous left a Comment

    I'm super temped to write a real sarcastic email to my teacher about it. "Sorry I'm turning this in so late. You can go ahead and give 90% of the grade to me and the remaining 10% to [name]. The rest of the a-holes can have F's since they didn't do crap.