Recent / Top
  • Anonymous left a Comment

    If you were unable to consent to sex, it was rape.

    Block the ex completely from any means to contact you. If he attempts to see you in person, threaten him with a restraining order. There is no coming back from what he did. Someone capable of that is broken in a way that isn't fixable. Exile him and move on with the rest of your life.