Advice
Recent / Top
  • Anonymous left a Comment

    Contact your vet and keep poisonous plants away from animals.
    Scientific Name: Hyacinthus orientalis
    Toxicity: Toxic to Dogs, Toxic to Cats, Toxic to Horses

    • Anonymous replied

      He just sniffed it and licked it and I can't contact the vet, my dad wouldn't let me since it's too expensive. We only take him in case of extreme emergencies, but I really hope he doesn't get sick! My dad was calling me neurotic for freaking out so much over the Hyancinths, but I love my dog.

    • Anonymous replied

      Keep an eye on your dog, and if he starts acting sick, he needs to go to the vet as that would be an extreme emergency. If he only licked it, he will probably be ok but watch him just in case.